teamroper60

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
After he caught some heat, I think teamroper was involved there also, the thread was deleted.

Geez, you guys make it sound like I was the only one pointing out the obvious to him..... ;) I tried PMing a couple of the mods over there concerning the whole EGR/Cat thing and got no where. Funny thing about that is, that area of TDS is supposed to be for just that type of discussion, but apparently, if you show them they are wrong, especially if it could affect their bread and butter (read: sponsors) that is a sure lockdown. :dunno

Oh well, maybe we can discuss such things openly here. ;)

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome guys! Great to have ya'll in the new Community here :sweet

Don't forget to check out the FlashChat feature and the Thursday night chats :cowboy:

Bill

tgatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Teamroper,

Just in case you haven't figured it out... I was USMCTom over at TDS.

teamroper60

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
tgatch said:
Teamroper,

Just in case you haven't figured it out... I was USMCTom over at TDS.

Yeah, I figured that out when I read your first post in this thread. I wondered what happened to ya. Guess I know now!! :sweet

FordDieselDog

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
DaveBen said:
I am jumping ship and coming over here...

I am a Ford guy. I have always purchased Fords.

However, I call it like it is....FMC's 6.0L has problems, and FMC sometimes needs to join a 12 step program. In Fact, my 2005 buyback was a huge POS. Hands Down!

With that said...my post should not be deleted or labeled troll.

If this site supports freedom of expression and opinion without the censorship (moderator) BS, then count me in. :sweet

God Bless America and God help FMC. :cool:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You will find this forum more to your liking. Relax as there is not as much backstabbing or deleting here.

Dave

tgatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FordDieselDog said:
I am a Ford guy. I have always purchased Fords.

However, I call it like it is....FMC's 6.0L has problems, and FMC sometimes needs to join a 12 step program. In Fact, my 2005 buyback was a huge POS. Hands Down!

With that said...my post should not be deleted or labeled troll.

If this site supports freedom of expression and opinion without the censorship (moderator) BS, then count me in. :sweet

God Bless America and God help FMC. :cool:

Too bad you had problems with your 6.0. I've had some slight issues with mine, but I think my dealership has got them worked out. I'll know after I tow my 5th wheel this weekend. When it is running right the 6.0 is really hard to beat.

FDD, I wish you luck in the outcome of whatever your direction takes you. Even if you end up with another brand of truck, the bottom line is you should have confidence in what you are driving.

Tom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58