JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, we all came from somewhere...
or are still there - just maybe not participants like we were...
and unfortunately, with growth, those same problem children will be here eventually...

and with all due respect...
while the mods are a big influence on a site...
the owner/operator sets the tone and the rules...

the MEMBERS are what make or break a site...
and if any of that team is askew, nothing the rest do will help it survive....

I guess the biggest thing we, as members, can do is participate, and even if we disagree, do so properly....

good luck to SDD...

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JohnBoyToo said:
and unfortunately, with growth, those same problem children will be here eventually...

I guess the biggest thing we, as members, can do is participate, and even if we disagree, do so properly....

good luck to SDD...

Very, Very well said.

tgatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JohnBoyToo said:

good luck to SDD...

Agreed, but there seem to be special leanancy on certain members the constantly badgered a specific sponsor, or any member that had good things to say about that specific sponsor's product. To me, there appeared to be some untouchables. That does not sit well with others. I can tell you that my 3 thread genrated about 30 seperate messages asking me what other sites they could go to. I also received some messages from folks here and at some other sites.

It was awfully interesting to find that there were others that seemed to feel the way I did. It's just too bad noone else would speak up. If enough people start speaking up, then either the site owner starts to listen or the sponsors do. If the sponsors sense a site is starting to lose membership, they will seek out where that membership is going.

I liked the info on TDS. There was a ton of it. Heck there are some really great guys over there. Some of the sponsors were top notch with products and service. I don't know, maybe if SDD and other sites start gaining enough popularity maybe TDS will start to be responsive.

They didn't see my issue as a site issue, well there were a few people that sent me messages that seemed to think I was pretty on target.

Enough about the OTHER site. Where do I get some SDD hats, shirts, jackets and bumper stickers. :thumbs

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
All of this is why I jumped ship. There are some great people who frequent their site, as well as some not so great people. I think I have found what I wa looking for.

Dave :thanks :sweet

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
It would be a tremendous boost if you could drag a few more guys over here as well, then they could drag a few......... dang,,,sounds like Amway. :roflmao

bedwards

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm right behind you Dave. I love my truck even though it hasn't been perfect, its been as good or better than any other vehicle I've owned foreign or domestic. The fun to drive factor is better than any other.

BE

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
For whatever reasons ya'll joined up here at SDD I Welcome ya'll to the finest "community" on the net :sweet

Don't forget Thursday evenings is the main Chat night :cool:

Bill :cowboy:

VIZARD

"Saddle up!"
Reaction score
18,500 + miles on my super good, Super Duty, 6.0.

Just thought I'd drop by and set a spell. See how ya'll are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58