New Monitor for my PC, a 24 inch Samsung

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the monitor at Best Buy mainly since everything I have bought in the past year has had the price go down and I get $$$ back! The large monitors are great for us old folks and when you run the DPI up and then max out the resolution things get really big and easy to see. I have a bit more $$$ in my new PC than the Dell you mentioned but I bought 4 500GB drives to go in it which give me a huge amount of storage for my digital picts which are eith 1.5MB or 5MB depending on how I set the camera.

It sounds like you have a very nice system. With all the power you have, it should last you a long time before you have to upgrade. What cpu did you get? How much ram?
I had looked at a 22 inch monitor two months ago, and it seemed that I was turning my head left and right to see both ends of the monitor. Of course if I sat back farther, that would solve that problem.
24" is huge for a monitor. Our television in our 5th wheel is only 27".
:sweet

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Yea, Been rocking 22" LCD for a while now, I think I am about to buy another 22" for a Dual Setup.

Very nice for sure! :)

johnrrogers

Old Racer
Reaction score
That NVidia video card I bought has two connections on it and a jumper connection so you can add a second card and sync then. That would allow a total of FOUR of those monitors, whew just sort of blows your mind if you like to play games!

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
That NVidia video card I bought has two connections on it and a jumper connection so you can add a second card and sync then. That would allow a total of FOUR of those monitors, whew just sort of blows your mind if you like to play games!

NICE!!!!!!!!:sweet PCI-EX?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14