New Owner Finally !!

yogachik

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hi guys....it's been a while since i've been here....i've been researching and found this forum, and you've all been very helpful...thank you soooo much!!! I took pics this morning and posted them in the vBPicGallery...so chek em out and lemme know what you think!! Any ideas for upkeep, trickin out and upgrades are greatly appreciated. Again, thank you all sooooo much!!

Peace on!

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Yes, congratulations on your new rig Yogachick. Glad we could have been some help. I will look for your pictures.

Dave

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
nice lookin truck yoga!!! looks like it already has some gauges with pod on the A-pillar.

that's a good thing. :sweet

im sure we can help you spend lots-O-money on your new baby.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin ride. I really like the Australian Shepard in the yard. I had one a few years back. Smart dogs.

Dave

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:sweet :sweet

Nice looking truck yogachik. Sweet lookin rims. Glad to see gauges on the truck already that is one of the mods out of the way. We will help you with things that you need. :D

yogachik

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin ride. I really like the Australian Shepard in the yard. I had one a few years back. Smart dogs.

Dave
oh yeah, daisy mae is hella smart!! she loves the new truk..but she can't jump into it because she has hip dysplasia...i bought a ramp for her, but she is very stubborn and won't use it yet...guess i'll have to figure out how to get her in without breakin my back! lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14