New Owner Finally !!

yogachik

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
nice lookin truck yoga!!! looks like it already has some gauges with pod on the A-pillar.

that's a good thing. :sweet

im sure we can help you spend lots-O-money on your new baby.

yeah, i've thought of a few things already to spend some money on....first thing is a tonneau cover and some sort of waterproof locking box in the bed to transport and stow my yoga gear.

yogachik

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin truck... good luck with mods and such! These guys on here are great!

Namaste,

-k

i agree!! these guys are AWESOME!! lookin forward to learning and finding ways to spend money on my baby!

yogachik

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Lookin' good. :sweet

thanks!!! in april i'm gonna learn to make bioD...i've got 2 other people in on it and we're gonna have a set up at my house! we're gonna have veggie trucks, now if only i could go vegetarian! lol

kenbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh yeah, daisy mae is hella smart!! she loves the new truk..but she can't jump into it because she has hip dysplasia...i bought a ramp for her, but she is very stubborn and won't use it yet...guess i'll have to figure out how to get her in without breakin my back! lol

Yeah.. I have a big fat-***** dog... 130lbs of lab and rottie.. he can't get up into my truck either.. so I built him a set of semi-portable steps from 2x10's.. works great, when I can convince him the truck isn't the big bad wolf... he's a big whiner...
--k

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
What's the world coming to? I'm talking to a yoga chik on the internet about a diesel truck:rolleyes: :tounge

You pretty much have the same truck as I do. 2000 F250 White Crew Cab 2WD Now you have to figure out what it's had done to it since it does have piller gauges.

yogachik

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
What's the world coming to? I'm talking to a yoga chik on the internet about a diesel truck:rolleyes: :tounge

You pretty much have the same truck as I do. 2000 F250 White Crew Cab 2WD Now you have to figure out what it's had done to it since it does have piller gauges.

the last owner installed a 4" exhaust with 6" pipe, awesome stero and amps, the guage pod, and that's pretty much it. he used in primarily for transporting his toys out the Glamis. But he kept up on the maintenance religiously, he's a mechanic and works at a shop i go to, so he'll get to keep workin on his ex-baby. onlly reason he got rid of this is cuz he wanted a 4x4 i definitely don't want to to too much to the mechanics of the truk since i don't have the knowledge or means to do it....yet :sweet

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
thanks!!! in april i'm gonna learn to make bioD...i've got 2 other people in on it and we're gonna have a set up at my house! we're gonna have veggie trucks, now if only i could go vegetarian! lol

Don't fret it yogachik, as time goes by you'll become one with your truck and its vegetarian ways will have an influence on helping you change. Until then at lunch time wrap your carne asada in tin foil and keep it warm on your engine block.
lol.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14