New Parts on the way!!

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Good Christmas indeed!!! Looks like a fun weekend ahead too.

....When I put my Fumoto on about 5 y ago I was dubious about it, but for road driving absolutely no issue and for off-road in fields and not over major brush or stick ups, no problems either. It is further up then most of your sway bars, front diff, etc so there's plenty of other stuff to mash. I dunno, to me it is a no-brainer convenience. Never ran into a frozen drift though :dunno

I replaced my turbo boots 2 years ago but not the intercooler boots and after blowing one of this week I guess I'll bite the bullet. There was still oil in there, even though I did the CCV mod 4 years ago! But how to justify that 6 intercooler purchase......:rolleyes: where'd you buy the intercooler?

I bought the intercooler off ebay. Brand new in the box for $400. I saw a couple on craigs list that were used for $200 but they wanted $180 to ship. Im glad I waited and found the NEW one for $20 more shipped! Make sure if you get the 6.0 intercooler that you get the 6.0 to 7.3 IC boots from one of our sponsors Dieselsite.com. I buy just about everything from Bob at Dieselsite. They usually ship same day! Good Luck!

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I just bought the old style boots from Dieselsite last night- I am not convinced still that I need that 6 intercooler. Sounds to me like you got a good deal on yours though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg