New Pics Of My Truck

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Hey, Stu..the unsprung weight with tires and rims that big has to be real heavy, whats it like to get rolling? What gear ratio you running?

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Well I sincerely apologize if that is true. No hard feelings here and I hope the like-wise with yourself. The truck is on it's way to being legal with the help of the local police department. :)
Dont mind bush, he's just rolling out the welcome mat for ya!

Big Stu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Stu..the unsprung weight with tires and rims that big has to be real heavy, whats it like to get rolling? What gear ratio you running?

The tires alone are 1400 lbs, the gears are stock right now but I am working with atlas to try and find a t-case that puts that ratio to around 6.88 which is ideal for 53's. It moves out pretty good all things considered.:thumbs

Big Stu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Stu. That thing is sweet. Looks like some of the stuff a buddy of mines shop does. BNC Offroad in Pasadena, TX. I heard those tires ride really rough. Glad that you like it. Almost looks like you need bigger stacks. Maybe 8". LOL

I am well familiar with bnc, good stuff. If you can find me 8" stacks then I'll run them....:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58