New PSD Owner in Texas!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
:eek: OH NO!!! Not another :tex .​

Welcome to SDD, youve come to the right place, just open you wallet and let us have a look inside ok?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Silver96PwrStrk. There are too many Texan's around here, but I guess one more won't hurt.

Dave:) :D ;)

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
You can have too much beer (ie it comes out the input), you can have too much food (see previous parenthesis), but you can NEVER NEVER have TOO MANY TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!:tex :tex :tex :tex :guns: :guns: :guns:

Opps........and a BIG TEXAS WELCOME to ya' Silver
Craig

Silver96PwrStrk

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hell no you can't never have enough texans!!! I'm from florida and never going back. Call me a traitor but im on the texan band wagon!

Yes I love this truck to death!!!! Wish i woulda got one sooner. I was too busy living in performance car world

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
:eek: OH NO!!! Not another :tex .​

Welcome to SDD, youve come to the right place, just open you wallet and let us have a look inside ok?
man there are way too many texans on this site.i think im the minority though,nat many from massachusetts here,and i think im the only mass hole that posts here.

but ya let us have a little peek in that wallet of yours :D .you think performance cars were fun?wait till you drive a high peformance diesel truck :burnit

oh an welcome:sweet

Last edited:

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
yep

too many texans here, for sure.:D
But it can be fun to be a minority, you get more attention.
Right, Rich?:roflmao
I guess there aren't any regular posters from Wisconsin, either.
BTW, Welcome Silver96! :welcome

Silver96PwrStrk

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Just got the rear-brakes serviced on it. Had some broken hardware and no adjustment. It failed state inspection. 480 later and im stopping on a half-dollar instead of a dime

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58