new truck

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Well, I hate to sell my PSD but I did stick with Ford for the new one. Had to drop to a 150 for a lot of reasons but I like it.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Thanks! I think I am going to like it despite the spark plugs! Rides more like a car than anything I have driven in over 10 years.

JRJ04

Reaction score
keep us updated on how you like it. I'll be in the market for one sooner or later too. I just cant justify the cost of diesel or the cost of a new one.

How does the power feel to you? Feel like when you nail it to pass someone it will get up and go, or just drag?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
Power is ok I think but I have only driven 30 miles and only in the city. With the air on, it could definitely use a little extra but it's not bad. I need to get on the highway and really hit it. The ride itself is very very smooth and quiet. Mileage blows however. Rated at 14 and 18. That's a hard hit from my PS that gets 18 and 21 but at least fuel is cheaper so it may even out.

JRJ04

Reaction score
very true.

im hoping the 2011's will have the option of the 6.2l v8 in them. that way, 400hp should be plenty.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two down and more talking about F-150, what's this world coming to? I will have to drive a diesel as long as I have my fifth wheel.
Peter, I have to say I do like that RED!!
Doug

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
that RED popps
sweet

:clap:

what gears in the punkin?

i have feel inlove with the sync stuff
the lady tells me where to go, and out her its with a spanish accent.

congrats

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trend thing happen'n ?

Two down and more talking about F-150, what's this world coming to? I will have to drive a diesel as long as I have my fifth wheel.
Peter, I have to say I do like that RED!!
Doug

I hear ya WD.. As long as we do the 5r thing, I'll have a Dezel too. But do we have Trend starting here ??

That IS.. one nice 150 though Peter ;tu

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58