Newbie getting an 07

trouble71886

Banned User
Reaction score
I am waiting for me to have enough money to get me a PS and I plan on getting if for my b-day next year. I was wondering where I could find out about the 07's so hit me back and let me know thanks. Where is the best place to buy one I have a good sales guy at town east ford that we buy our cars from. Well any help would be nice

Thanks
Trouble :p

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome aboard
how about an 06 with 14002 on it this morning
if you get an 07 its going to be a short run and 08 models will be jumping out sooner, new sheet metal and engine???

smokyred

SDD Wannabe Mod #2
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD! Hit up the General Discussion Forum, that's where the real fun is going on! :D

The way trucks are costing these days, hope ya hit the jackpot or something. From what I understand the 07's will not have the new PSD or the new sheetmetal, but that's just what I have heard. -popcorn

Dave

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have all ways been able to beat Town East Ford's price big time at Murphy's Ford in Wills Point Texas. He doesn't have the big over head that Town East Ford does. Ask to speak to Mr. Murphy. Right off I can't think of his first name, but they are easy to talk to.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome trouble71886's , Glad you found us. I have all ways found that I get a better deal at Murphy Ford in Willis Point Texas. Town East has to much overhead to get a real deal on a new truck.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
trouble71886 said:
i have to save up money first to be able to even pay for it.
Hope you have a good job :sweet When I was 19 like you I made $1000 a month working on a ranch. Back then if I had worked for four years and never spent a dime I could have afforded a truck at todays prices :eek:

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
LoL I can't afford food with my truck, but i'd rather starve and drive this rather then have a belly and not have my truck

now THAT's dedication

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
had to buy my first mustang, had to buy this

my parents gave me $5,000 for a car and i took the 5 grand, added another 12 to it, and got a crappy cobra, made that into something beautiful, and got my truck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58