No throttle peddle response

Hooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This morning I started my truck, let it warm for a 3-4 minutes, got in to go but had not throttle response. It was idling normally, but when I put it in reverse and applied throttle, it just continued to idle. After pumping the throttle a few times it picked it up and away I went. Seem to recall it doing this before but its been awhile. Any ideas? Pedal position sensor??

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
TPS - Throttle Position Sensor

Tbar

CKyle494

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or you can check out the part here. Should be same thing just a little cheaper. Just search for the same thing. Sorry about that Dave, I'm probably the cheapest SOB around and would find it cheaper by the Penny I would go for it.

Last edited:

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^I agree with the posts above....TPS.....seen it a thousand times....this makes it 1001!!

ebbnflow

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm having a similar problem. I have no throttle response, a blown fuse #45, no working gauges or odometer and the overdrive button does not work. I replaced the fuse and it came back to life, but then this morning it had all of the above symptoms minus the blown fuse. After tapping the petal a few times, it all came back. Your thoughts and comments will be appreciated.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14