Nor Cal Prerunner

canterburyfour

www.canterburyfour
Reaction score
My name is Chris. I live in Northern California with my wife and kids. We just picked up this 2004 Super Duty with prerunner fenders and bed sides along with the the wheels and 38" tires.

I have admired the 6.0 F250's for the past few years and I am very excited to finally own one and to have found an informative group like this.

The only upgrades I have done so far are custom side steps(almost finished at the time of this post) and stereo upgrade.
Here are a few pictures.
ford1.jpg

ford2.jpg

c4f259.jpg

And here is our other hobby.

Scallops_09.jpg

canterburyfour

www.canterburyfour
Reaction score
:welcome3 Glad to have you, tuff looking ride you have there.

What kinda chasis is that under that VW sled you have?? That thing is sweet:sweet

Thanks Chris. The chassis is all VW. It has 4" taken out of the lower part of the body, 7" out of the roof and lowered 3" in the back and 5" in the front for a total height of 38" which is how tall the tires are on our F250.

canterburyfour

www.canterburyfour
Reaction score
:welcome2 ...nice truck you have there....:thumbs

Thanks. I am really excited about it. I will post more pictures as I finish the side steps and the front and rear bumpers. The coolest thing for me is to learn more about the 6.0 deisel which I am hoping to do via this forum.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome3 :welcome :welcome2 to Super Duty Diesel, neighbor. Nice rigs you have there. You will learn a lot about diesels here. :)

Dave :D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome Chris!

Welcome aboard Chris! Great to have you in the community :thumbs

Thats a nice rig you have there:cool:

We relocated out of Sacramento over 5 years back to Texas,nice to see another Norcal truck owner!:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg