north texas biodiesel

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
$3000 are they crazy?

Hey guys if interested in doing bio check this out, http://www.b100supply.com/home.html

For this system with an electric pump minus the Hot Water heater and 55 gal drum is around $500. includes scales, beakers and other stuff. Figured that it would cost me that to figure the plumbing out on my own :D

Just saved you guys $2500 :thumbs

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I's prefer to build my processor setup from scratch,I don't need to spend $$$ on those overpriced kits but hey if you got the extra money to throw down I say go fer it :sweet

bonfire

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well that certainly makes it look more attractive. I was figuring at $3000 it was going to take me 3 years to recover my investment at $.90 a gallon to make a gallon substracting from a price of about 2.80 a gallon at the pump. I've been trying to talk my neighbors into trading thier gas engines for diesels so we could split the price. $500 is doable. Best part is sonce i 'work with the restaruant industry', i have a lot of inside connections to waste oil. :sweet

Bill

KansasDiesel said:
Hey guys if interested in doing bio check this out, http://www.b100supply.com/home.html

For this system with an electric pump minus the Hot Water heater and 55 gal drum is around $500. includes scales, beakers and other stuff. Figured that it would cost me that to figure the plumbing out on my own :D

Just saved you guys $2500 :thumbs

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Inside connections you say! We may need to explore that. :sweet

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Fire1 said:
Inside connections you say! We may need to explore that. :sweet

I was also reading on the first link that family owned resturants and SCHOOL DISTRICTS were a good place. HMMM :cool: I think I could handle the inside connection on that. :sweet
Thing is we don't use oil or fry things because of health vilolations. :confused: All fried food is precooked and frozen. :dunno

Last edited:

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
I was also reading on the first link that family owned resturants and SCHOOL DISTRICTS were a good place. HMMM :cool: I think I could handle the inside connection on that. :sweet
Thing is we don't use oil or fry things because of health vilolations. :confused: All fried food is precooked and frozen. :dunno

Yeah I had already thought of you on that angle also Budro. So do they use any oil in WISD??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14