Not Impressed!

Fine69

Reaction score
I wouldn't say the 08's are junk, they do seem to lack a bit in the power department. But overall, they are really nice trucks. I'd take an 08 Ford over any other truck without even thinking about it!

Bigduallywheels

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say the 08's are junk, they do seem to lack a bit in the power department. But overall, they are really nice trucks. I'd take an 08 Ford over any other truck without even thinking about it!

Not I one of the biggest mistakes I have made was this 08 :sorry

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I test drove another 08, my truck needs replacing. I'm sure there will slings, arrows and barbs thrown my way, but of the big 3 to me the GM's are the most impressive. The Dodge being made in Mexico becomes apparent shortly. But the Cummins has amazing torque. The D-max is pretty impressive. Both seem to have more grunt than the 6.4

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
The GMC is easier on the eyes. Looks like the SuperDuty used to look.

Lethalsrau

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Needs a little pep

I just installed the Bullydog PMT (Performance Management Tool) to my 2008 6.4L Power Stroke. Running in "performance" has a noticeable smoother pickup. I tried it in "extreme" for a short ride and was quite impressed. I hope to see some fuel economy improvements.

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The GMC is easier on the eyes. Looks like the SuperDuty used to look.

I agree with you completely. The new Ford looks like hell. The Harley one's aren't too bad, but the rest of them look like some kinda kids Tonka Toy. All the grooves and crevices in the body trim and interior would be an absolute pain to keep clean.

I'll keep my 06 till the wheels fall off.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
I have a feeling if I buy the GM, tbrown613, things will be quiet around here from me. Its a Ford site.

tbrown613

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling if I buy the GM, tbrown613, things will be quiet around here from me. Its a Ford site.

True about the Ford site, but there are a few off-brand lurkers around here, check out some of the sigs. Besides, you're always welcome to stop by for old time's sake and see how we're making out!

You can give us an unbiased opinion of the two brands and how much different (better or worse) the bowtie is for you.

You can jump the fence and still keep in touch.;tu

Just thought it was funny about the name change...

Tim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58