Update Now.. 3145 miles later..

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
we have Wednesday off from showing at Fair...

lawnchairs welcome...
Kalamazoo County Fair

my cell phone number is in the 9-1-1 section...

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RV park doesn't have WiFi so I'm have'n to check in at my BOL place.. JLD & dp ? i'll give you guyz a call for a meet some where?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RV park doesn't have WiFi so I'm have'n to check in at my BOL place.. JLD & dp ? i'll give you guyz a call for a meet some where?

WELL :eek: No way a meet could happen.. 'tween 3 sisters, 2 brothers, 70+ other family pieces'n parts, and a MIL from Hell.. No WiFi at the Rig and Marginal Cell Serv.. We were going Somewheres EVERY DAY :dizzy:dizzy

Had a real good time and saw a lot of stuff.. but MAN.. we're we glad to "Hit the Road"

We're now in Conneaut OH (I-90) at a GREAT RV park.. guna Hole'up here for 3-4 dayz jus to relax after MI.

All family commitments are DONE.. the rest of this adventure is now..... OURS:lmao:clap::clap:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
WELL :eek: No way a meet could happen.. 'tween 3 sisters, 2 brothers, 70+ other family pieces'n parts, and a MIL from Hell.. No WiFi at the Rig and Marginal Cell Serv.. We were going Somewheres EVERY DAY :dizzy:dizzy

Had a real good time and saw a lot of stuff.. but MAN.. we're we glad to "Hit the Road"

We're now in Conneaut OH (I-90) at a GREAT RV park.. guna Hole'up here for 3-4 dayz jus to relax after MI.

All family commitments are DONE.. the rest of this adventure is now..... OURS:lmao:clap::clap:

your loss.. :tounge
we kicked ass & took names all week. :sweet

kids were 1-2 in almost every class they entered.

Last edited:

dpantazis

Reaction score
Huh? What? I am in my own whirled right now. tween work, leaky roof and rambunctious pup, i am dizzy.

JLD- congrats!

BJ- we are just gonna have to drink your beer then! have a good rest. talk to you soon.

dp

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Joe;

I hope you are taking lots of pictures. Have a great time.:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member