Update Now.. 3145 miles later..

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Joe;

I hope you are taking lots of pictures. Have a great time.:sweet

Thanks Max..We ARE having a BALL Max.. Took a drive around Conneaut (Conny-ott) today, Very friendly people here, they've tuned us in to a historic drive to take that looks very interesting. Museums, covered bridges, sights of Lake Erie.. guna do that tomorrow. Take'n lots of pictures.. the wife has figured out how to Post'm (WE THINK) I'll give it a try soon.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Max..We ARE having a BALL Max.. Took a drive around Conneaut (Conny-ott) today, Very friendly people here, they've tuned us in to a historic drive to take that looks very interesting. Museums, covered bridges, sights of Lake Erie.. guna do that tomorrow. Take'n lots of pictures.. the wife has figured out how to Post'm (WE THINK) I'll give it a try soon.

You are not missing much here except for the heat. 111 degrees here today.
Have fun. I am sure glad you are enjoying your trip.
:sweet

Redding Weather Forecasts on Yahoo! Weather

atk

Reaction score

glad you having a great time....i am on the other side of lake erie........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14