Oh no... Ohnoohnoohno... Guess Where I just dropped the glowplug???

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
This year has just been a piece of poo for me. I don't know what the heck else can go wrong, but I've just about had it.

Remember, there is always someone who has it worse than you.

In 2008, I thought that open heart surgery, nearly buying the farm, losing my house to the bank, having some of my relatives not speak to me was bad...

But at least I am breathing, watching my baby girl go through her senior year of high school playing in the school band and planning for college, and having my prodigal son get back on track and go back to college. My relationship with my spouse is much better since I work for her now. No pay, but the fringe benefits are great. :sly I still have my truck, and my dogs give me their undying loyalty. My landlord is a prince, and I don't have the stress of home ownership. If something breaks. I call and it is fixed.

Your engine problems, though a royal pain in the arse, are really not so bad when you consider how much worse things COULD be. Chin up, it will work out. Things have worked out for me, even though my finances are a virtual train wreck and will be for years.

Here's hoping that your engine troubles are not as bad as they first appear. Best of luck.;tu

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Got it to fall into the deep sump. Can't get it out of the drain hole, though, there is some sort of obstruction right over the hole keeping it from coming out.

So, there it sits, all broken hearted. I slapped a magnet on the pan, and figure it'll just stay right there until I sell the truck or the engine goes out anyway. Thanks for the help.

dpantazis

Reaction score
can you see it / feel it rolling around?

i have had luck grabbing skinny things with that push button 4 finger grabber thingy to grip the shaft and then manipulate it. you might be able to get a good enough hold on it to wiggle it out.

rray- i hate to be a *****, but if you look back though at Hoss's posts, he HAS had almost as bad as you. you 'beat' him by a little bit.

wishing better fortunes to all.

dp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14