Oil Filter Manufacturers

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard that Motorcraft and WalMart settled their differances and WalMart will be selling the Mororcraft filters

Mike

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Check my link about 3 posts back up I added this morning,they sure look the same to me :D
:sorry Bill I missed the linky. I'm as sharp as a bowlin ball sometimes :oops:
To quote that great Texan, Hank Hill "That boy aint right"

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Glassdude said:
I heard that Motorcraft and WalMart settled their differances and WalMart will be selling the Mororcraft filters

Mike
The 2 Wallyworlds I go to have Motorcraft filters on the shelves.

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Must be a store to store thing as two of my closest MegaloMarts carry the three brands ;)

Bill, you don't live next to Hank Hill do ya?? :roflmao :roflmao

I saw a cut away fram and wix at a carquest a while back and just by looking at the construction of the fram I don't think I'll ever use one. I always used Purolator(gottem at Sears when they had a pricing boo boo $2.95 ea) on my 95 7.3 and never a bad UOA.

Just my .02 worth of useless info :D

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found Motorcraft oil filters at Wal-Mart here in Benton for the 6.0 today for $19.95. They only had two of them. I have 3210 miles on my 06 6.0 and was thinking of going to 5000 miles before I change it the first time. Found some NAPA filters at a good price on e-pay. Just how good is a NAPA filter I don't know. The trucking co I retired from always used FleetGuard. Has anyone ever used them in your Power Stroke & what do you think of them?

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
FYI ... the Penzoil pz 49 is the SAME as the Fram ph3386..... Both made by Allied Signal,..... I have been usig these 90 +% of the time.... 200 k on my old bronco... 140 k on my truck... 117 on the bronco 2 and 154 on Mama's Mountaineer... with all those miles and no failures due to Oil or bad filters....guess I can't complain about the Allied signal filter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58