Oil Prices Dropping Like A Rock Today!!!!

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Trump may run, but all he's gonna do is screw it up for everyone else. Supposedly he's said if he doesn't get the Republican nomination, he'll run as an independent. If that happens, he'll be the "Ross Perot of 1992", and we all know how that election turned out.

I dont know much about the perot run of 92. Enlighten me. I was 12 then haha:D. Wonder if Trump did run, would he be better than obama now?? Hes def got the money to run though.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know much about the perot run of 92. Enlighten me. I was 12 then haha:D. Wonder if Trump did run, would he be better than obama now?? Hes def got the money to run though.

Perot was 3rd party candidate and appealed to the moderate/conservatives that make a good part of the swing vote. He was in and out of the race several times. His waffling ensured that he would not get the majority required for election but would ensure election of Clinton instead of his republican rival.

So in this this current analogy it would mean another 4 of Obama.

Now back on track

We've been hovering right @ 3.99-4.09 for the past month or more, and surprisingly diesel has been steady and unleaded has been climbing to bridge the gap up to 3.90 when I filled up the commuter yesterday, vs 4.09 for diesel on friday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58