OK Guys, Time for New Tires??????????//

blazr190

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My set of Revo's were like $998.00 (mounting, balancing, new valve stems, free rotation and balance every 6000 miles). So we are talking about 40 bucks in difference. This would be something to think about. Bridestone has great road hazard warranty also. You even get to drive on the new tires for 30 days, and if not satisfied they will take them back.

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that I ever told you guys that I think you are the greatest bunch ever. You all take the time to help someone like me who knows nothing and it really does help and I appreciate it so much. Thanks, Trisha, aka Patricia in Louisiana

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had Tire Kingdom order the BFGs A/T ko's, but I got tip on a coupon for anothr set of Revos just 10% above dealers cost, so I am waiting until I find out if the dealer will accept the coupon. It willl save me about 400. I am running Revos now and am pleased to a degree, but I should have put load range "E" with them and did not know anybetter. I know the dealer will be pissed with me if I change my mind, but they do sell the Revos also. They just had to order the BFGs from Dallas. Trisha

smp444

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just (like an hour ago) had a 33x12.50x16.5 BFG AT with about 40k on it come apart at about 55 mph. It was my right rear tire. They all have (had) about 40% tread left. It bent the hell out of my exhaust and bed side.

I will be going to a body shop and then to see the Discount Tire guys tomorrow to see if they will do anything. They are about 4 yrs old. I only put about 10k yr on my truck. I likely won't be buying BFG's again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64