OK Guys, Time for New Tires??????????//

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an '02 Ford 7.3L Super Duty Truck. 80% highway driving-20% pulling 24' alumn. livestock trailer. Want a tire that will last, be smooth on Hwy. and do it's duty. I do rotate my tires reg. and keep the pressure accurate. Tell me what out there. Thanks in advance, Trisha

Fine69

Reaction score
Look into a Nitto Dura Grappler. They're supposedly a VERY long lasting highway tread type tire. They also come in Load Range E, which would be what you need with your trailer.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
the bridgestone dueler revos are an AWESOME tire, BUT............they wear out like pencil erasers. thetirerack.com has some really good specials, i will be getting some tires very soon through them.

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look into a Nitto Dura Grappler. They're supposedly a VERY long lasting highway tread type tire. They also come in Load Range E, which would be what you need with your trailer.

I got a set of the Nitto Dura Grappler Highway Terrain tires. Great traction, smooth ride, and no noise on the highway. I have around 15,000 miles on them and they are down to about 40% tread left. Don't think I will make it to the 40,000 miles they advertise, but other than that that, I am happy with them.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the NItto's on my truck and I do nothing but put highway miles on them. They have 25k miles on them and the tread still looks like it did the day I bought them.

trisha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now have the Bridgestone Revo's on the truck. I think they have about 40,000 somethingmiles on them. Any others you all like? PK

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
The BFG's were the best tires I have had on my truck.

I average around 48,000 miles on mine with about 80% interstate miles while pulling a 3ft. 2 car carrier trailer.

My NITTO's only lasted for 18,000, never again for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58