Picked up a new toy, but have a question!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Rusty, since my truck is the same color as this new toy of yours, I will be sending you my address so you can ship the front end to me. :)

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL! Sure why not Stephen! It's getting a new Ford Oval this afternoon too, so that's an added bonus! Not even one that's delaminated!

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
LOL! Sure why not Stephen! It's getting a new Ford Oval this afternoon too, so that's an added bonus! Not even one that's delaminated!

my ford dealer wanted 26 bucks for one.. i said well ill just put that towards a new grille so i got a new grill without the oval :) the domed oval has some serious issues! they never keep.. and look really really beat up

Teggleston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish that was all it is but I have replaced the set twice in the last 100K and it has not made a difference. I started running Stanadyne Performance Formula additive to my fuel for the first time about 2000 miles ago and am noticing a little difference.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
what does it take to put that front end on a 03?oh and a nice truck looks good man.

I think there are conversion kits you can buy that have everything you need with directions. Or you can go to ebay and by the grill that is cut for your 03 and put in the 05+ headlights and just leave your bumper.

I know there are some guys on here that have done it and said it was pretty simple.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks parttime.

The conversion is fairly straightforward. We're doing it on a 2000 this coming weekend I believe.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14