Picked up the new Newfie puppy today!

TexasExcursion

GOD Bless America!
Reaction score
We're expecting 120-150 pounds when full grown. Nice thing about Newfies is that they're pretty lazy, so their food bill (as an adult) is alot less than what you might think....I'm banking on that!:roflmao

Had him to the vet today and all looks good. Got a chip injected in him (wonder if he'll be faster now with lower EGT's :roflmao) along with all the other meds.

My wife loves him, she was really pushing me to get him. :thumbs

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TexasExcursion said:
Got a chip injected in him (wonder if he'll be faster now with lower EGT's :roflmao) along with all the other meds.
Just don't let the chip ruin the warranty!!!:roflmao All kidding aside, all pets should be "chipped" to be id'd if they're lost. Would ease the homeless pet population.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
Just don't let the chip ruin the warranty!!!:roflmao All kidding aside, all pets should be "chipped" to be id'd if they're lost. Would ease the homeless pet population.
My dog has a chip in her, she's a cairn terrier (small hunting dog) so she flies everytime she sees something.

Interesting story though, my buddy had a moped after a long summer's work and the top speed was 45 mph, and she got away and he couldn't catch her WOT (is there even such a thing on a moped?)

She's one fast bitch :eek:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
TexasExcursion said:
That's pure fluff! You should see him after his bath, twice as fluffy.

im sure hes cute but ill stick with my short haired pitbull :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14