Poss. mod day or meet and greet

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I have this posted on another forum but would like to invite you guys also. We are trying to get together in April or May to have a mod day somewhere in Missouri. Some guys on the other forum have expressed interest in having a dyno day. It doesn't matter to me what we do I would just like to meet and help some die-hard diesel guys. If anyone has suggestions on a place or date or something to do let me know. It will be open to anyone, but will be family oriented.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on where we have it, it might only be about 5hrs for you to make it. :lmao I live in STL so we will have to see what everyone else has in mind. Worse case Newt you flatlanders :lmao could get one togther near Springfield it is only a 2hr drive from STL.

Last edited:

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay it appears as if we are going to try and do something in May. Still don't have a location or what people what like to do. Any suggestions I'm listening.:dunno

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
I just may have what your looking for. I work staff for buchanan's mud fest. It is being held on may 10th this year. (rain or shine) I will talk to Buck the property owner if your interested. It would prolly be a prime time/location. There will be plenty of things to do, but may not be the best for serious mods. I would like to see a dyno out there though. here is a link to their website...
Buchanan Mudfest

newt92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay it appears as if we are going to try and do something in May. Still don't have a location or what people what like to do. Any suggestions I'm listening.:dunno

Not sure yet if I could even go, being in the lawn care business its a busy time, but since I never been to one, I would like to see vendors, show and shine, basic things that go on at those events. I would only be a spectator so what ever. Also meet others on this site as well!!

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just may have what your looking for. I work staff for buchanan's mud fest. It is being held on may 10th this year. (rain or shine) I will talk to Buck the property owner if your interested. It would prolly be a prime time/location. There will be plenty of things to do, but may not be the best for serious mods. I would like to see a dyno out there though. here is a link to their website...
Buchanan Mudfest

Sounds cool have you ever gone to the Custom Differentials mud-bogs in Bloomsdale. I don't think I would take my truck in the mud, but you never know. See if he has any connections with a dyno, the only one I have seen looks retarded and costs a fortune to rent 3 pulls for $100.

Last edited:

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure yet if I could even go, being in the lawn care business its a busy time, but since I never been to one, I would like to see vendors, show and shine, basic things that go on at those events. I would only be a spectator so what ever. Also meet others on this site as well!!

Newt I know how it is I'm in construction and the only good time to have it is in the winter. You guys are cool and all but I ain't standing out in 20* temps to look at trucks. If it ends up just being guys from here and ps.org I would prefer it to be family oriented, and little kids don't need to be in the cold too long is my thinking. I would love to see you there.

newt92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newt I know how it is I'm in construction and the only good time to have it is in the winter. You guys are cool and all but I ain't standing out in 20* temps to look at trucks. If it ends up just being guys from here and ps.org I would prefer it to be family oriented, and little kids don't need to be in the cold too long is my thinking. I would love to see you there.

I'm not saying I want to stand out in the cold either, Believe me I am the biggest wimp when it gets cold! It doesnt matter when something is planned, someone is not going to make it because of work or other plans. This is a situation where a date has to be set and if some cant make it then they cant make it. Its not your fault and not anyone elses fault, its the way it is.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What cruisin 350 mentioned looks to be pretty cool and I will have to check my schedule for it. Newt it would be cool if you could make that on May 10 but I understand it is probably a 6 hour drive for you. As far as just us powerstroke guys g2g so far there hasn't been much interest. I know I need to get a date but so far only one guy has mentioned one. I guess right now my biggest problem is most everyone that has responded is 4+hrs away from me. I do possibly have a guy in KC that can rent a shop for a fee, but I'm sure that is too far for most guys from STL to go let alone anyone from Illinois.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58