Poss. mod day or meet and greet

Crusin350

D Dub
Reaction score
Sounds cool have you ever gone to the Custom Differentials mud-bogs in Bloomsdale
Yeah, I used to go every new years day but its just too cold to be walking around... the nice thing about Buchanan's is you can drive from pit to pit or walk around. usually without getting too muddy. I will say that if it isn't muddy it will probably be dusty, they usually have two water trucks driving around all day spraying the roads down. The only time you would have a problem getting too muddy is if it rains the week before. Also there setup is nice because they do have small pits for the "normal" trucks. Ive seen 2 wheel drive cars playing in the mud in some of there pits. They also have awsome trails for jeeps and even some pretty neat rock climbs. Im not sure if there will be any opportunity to do any mods, but at least we get a chance to meet other members in person.
It is supposed to be a dry event (no alchol) but we still seem to have a problem with beer cans everywhere in the morning. This is good because there is less chance of accadents when your out and about.
I can also talk to a local 4X4 shop and find out some info on a dyno, Im not sure what kind of gound they need to put it on, its mostly fields out there. It may not be the best for a mod party/meet n greet, but it is going to be a good time and your all welcome to come.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figure if we do that we will just meet each other there and either watch or participate in the activities there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64