Power Steeing

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals I have to ask this again My 2004 F-25o Harley Addition Has a Problem with the Power steering and Brakes Has the Hydro-max System when I turn the wheel or step on the Brakes Hard it Thumps really Quick when Cold it does it even Worse. Has anyone Else Had this Problem or a Tech seen this Before ? Thanks SCOTT

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your truck have a vaccum pump? Does the power steering pump whine? I would think that there is a problem with the power steering pump judging by your discription but it's just a possibility.

Last edited:

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Thanks Guys I was thinking you didnt Like me anymore LOL It has the Hydromax brake system. Both the Steering and Brakes Run off the p/steering Pump. I think that the Pump is going out. I have Not Had a chance to take it in Yet I need it this weekend, going on a road trip to Dallas to pick up my New Harley. I will Let you Know what is the Problem Monday.. Thanks SCOTT

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any problems turning the wheels left and right? usually you can feel a hard spot then a easy spot when turning the wheel at idle

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Dragon Not really a Problem with a Hard spot I don't think the power steering was Right from the day I bought it Hard to turn sharp I thought was because the straight front Axle But it has got worse Plus the Noise Now Downs out the engine. I am taking it in Tomm. I will let you Know what the Find SCOTT

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
They say that they cant find a Problem but they have had My truck For five days Now Know Problem Lol I dont want it back till it is Fixeed Scott

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58