Power Steeing

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Sorry Daveben. I am still waiting on My Truck...... They have replaced the Power steering Pump.... Then the Gear box... Now they say it has A Leak, sits in the same Place in my Barn every night and No spots on the Floor. Same spot at work and No Puddles....The Dealership said that the Engine compartment was flooded with Power steering fluid, aka Tranny fluid I never saw this. Maybe next week I will get Her back..... Scott

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Hello Guys got My truck Back tonight New Gear box, and two New Sterring Pumps, Feels Like a New truck, Only thing I can say check to see If you Have a Factory Warrent or a BS Warrenty Like they sold Me SCOTT

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad you got the truck back. i turned down the so called extended warranty on mine, i hear that everyone has a hassle with them. so i'll just fix it myself.

BubbaNtx

BubbaNtx
Reaction score
Dragon I will pay for anything else Myself Paid 2200.00 for the Warrenty they Paid 1400.00 of the 2600.00 dollar Bill would not pay for Most of the Repairs Larwence Marshall Ford sold me a Extended warrenty told Me it was Factory warrenty. NOT The Next new vehicle I will Check to Make Sure it is a Factory warrenty, for Sure. But Probably will Not be a Ford I will go back to GMC Never had a Problem with them and their warrenties Scott

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim