Powerstroke 1, Scion 0

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too bad you don't have a 6.0... i installed a smoke switch with nothing more than a lil wire and a toggle switch... and believe me.. when someone is ridin your *****... a lil cloud always seems to work... i had a person the other night get close for awhile so i hit the switch and they decided that they would back off but bright light me.. unfortunately for them my truck has a 2.5in leveling kit and 35s so if it wasn't for the fact that i was looking back i wouldn't have even noticed hahah... but a lil smoke goes a long way!

I have some fog lights mounted under my bumper that come on when I put the truck in reverse or by a switch in my dash. Someone brights me from behind and they get a little surprise!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some fog lights mounted under my bumper that come on when I put the truck in reverse or by a switch in my dash. Someone brights me from behind and they get a little surprise!

I've gotm too. Sure does TCB, when the need arises ;tu

On get'n Clipped/Bumped ? Several years ago I got bumped from behind by an older Honda Civic.. Scratched/tweaked my bumper a bit, TOTALED the Civic. Took out the hood, both fenders, radiator and tweaked the front suspension. He bought me a new bumper and receiver cover.. We called it Square.

Built FORD Tough, maybe ? ;):D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14