Powerstroke Rally and Fuel Prices?????

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mapquest.com says I live 257 miles from Caddo Mills,TX so that would be 514 round trip. At 10.50 MPG I should be able to make round trip for about 50 gal.
So looks like somewhere around $150.00 should get it. Some things have come up that I don't have any control over, but still have my fingers crossed that we can be there.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Only gonna cost me two gals of fuel to get out there. :D :D :D

Tbar

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, not the problem. 3300+ miles at 10 mpg, (pulling trailer), is 330 gallons, @ $3.00 a gallon, it's $990.00. That's the problem. $990.00 can buy a lot of other things, (like Helo Maxx 8's :D ) .

Barrett

(Plus, have not added in the $400 beer and chilidog budget)

Last edited:

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm you make it down there and I'll make you a little widget for the longest trip.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
architect-builder said:
No, not the problem. 3300+ miles at 10 mpg, (pulling trailer), is 330 gallons, @ $3.00 a gallon, it's $990.00. That's the problem. $990.00 can buy a lot of other things, (like Helo Maxx 8's :D ) .

Barrett

(Plus, have not added in the $400 beer and chilidog budget)

you may have to cut back on the chili dogs :D

man thats alot of fuel, I feel your pain we droppped close to 500 a few weeks ago running down to texas, and that was just in fuel, chilidogs were extra, plus a few arby roast beef samiches.:roflmao and some Mr. Beam :thumbs

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The RV-ing diesel fuel account is growing. The first eBay items drew disappointing results, but the behind the scenes contacts for additional parts was unbelievable. The Kawi guys and gals are buying up the crap I thought was going to end up in the scrap pile behind the shed. I've held back on the high ticket items and people are waiting impatiently for me to figure out prices and post up.

Because of work I had to stop teardown Wednesday. Short week and spent the afternoon on the project and got done at dark. I can feeeeeeel the love.

bare_frame.JPG

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's one way I could get some fuel money. Honey I just sold your Mercury on ebay. Anyone need some Cub Cadet parts? everything here is for sale.
Looking forward to meeting everyone. and watching the masters at work on there trucks.:roflmao :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr