Powerstroke shows or clubs?

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Is there any powerstroke shows or clubs goin on? I would travel some of course depending on how big it is.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any powerstroke shows or clubs goin on? I would travel some of course depending on how big it is.

Check out the Regional Area & Club Forums.. In the Community Buzz section of the SDD Forums yet ??

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Last post in my area in the club section was 08. Guess nothing is happening. KS is so boring! haha

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Except when tornadoes are happening.

Not saying I want a disaster around here but I'd like to experience one. I've been through some bad storms (non tornado) that did extensive damage to our property. Seems all the bad stuff skips my area but all around me gets hit. I think it has to do with the rivers around me. KS is still boring though haha:D

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not saying I want a disaster around here but I'd like to experience one. I've been through some bad storms (non tornado) that did extensive damage to our property. Seems all the bad stuff skips my area but all around me gets hit. I think it has to do with the rivers around me. KS is still boring though haha:D

I'd think twice before saying you'd like to experience one. Our house got blown away in 1994 by a tornado. Our poodle was in the house when it happened (and no his name wasn't Toto). It all landed across the street in a big bile in the neighbor's yard and he was okay and lived for four more years. No one was home (thank God) but it was quite a shock to find it.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I'd think twice before saying you'd like to experience one. Our house got blown away in 1994 by a tornado. Our poodle was in the house when it happened (and no his name wasn't Toto). It all landed across the street in a big bile in the neighbor's yard and he was okay and lived for four more years. No one was home (thank God) but it was quite a shock to find it.

Seems like the weather is gettin worse too. We got a lot of snow here. Im thinkin the storms this spring/summer will be worse it seems. 2012 is almost here!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like the weather is gettin worse too. We got a lot of snow here. Im thinkin the storms this spring/summer will be worse it seems. 2012 is almost here!

The weather goes through different cycles. You could always start being a storm chaser. That wouldn't be boring at all. We have gotten alot more interested in storms after losing the house. It was only an F-0 (weakest one) with winds supposedly around 100 mph, but the house took a direct hit and t was "all she wrote". Our house was the only one in the neighborhood that was completely destroyed and moved from its location, and the only one that didn't have a human in it. In addition the school bus was dropping off kids that afternoon and had just passed our house a couple of minutes before it hit. Our kids were in one of our cars and didn't ride the bus but got there within 15 minutes of the hit. Guess you could call it a miracle that no one was hurt or killed. There were a couple of other homes that were later torn down and replaced and a few outdoor sheds were lost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58