Powerstroke shows or clubs?

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
The weather goes through different cycles. You could always start being a storm chaser. That wouldn't be boring at all. We have gotten alot more interested in storms after losing the house. It was only an F-0 (weakest one) with winds supposedly around 100 mph, but the house took a direct hit and t was "all she wrote". Our house was the only one in the neighborhood that was completely destroyed and moved from its location, and the only one that didn't have a human in it. In addition the school bus was dropping off kids that afternoon and had just passed our house a couple of minutes before it hit. Our kids were in one of our cars and didn't ride the bus but got there within 15 minutes of the hit. Guess you could call it a miracle that no one was hurt or killed. There were a couple of other homes that were later torn down and replaced and a few outdoor sheds were lost.

Dang, definately a miracle! We've had tornados around my hometown. The town that I work in (Lawrence) has been hit before by tornados before and destroyed stuff but usually they hit on the outskirts of town. I think our days are numbered though :innocent

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64