Price of Diesel?

atk

Reaction score
up here it is 3.63 for a US gallon and 4.35 for a CDN gallon....:doh: ....
actually can get B5 for 3.54 US gallon...

atk

Reaction score
ever thought of retiring to TEXAS ?

if you refering to me, i am a long time away from retiring, unless i win the lottery....:roflmao ....but on the bright side, diesel is cheaper up here then gas....:thumbs ....

when i do retire, i will be moving up to northern Ontario where i can do some fishing on a daily basis....:thumbs ....

WhiteWheelin

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I live in Canada (northern Ontario) and its 94 cents a litre at some and up to 1.06 a litre at other places in the city i live in. But im pretty sure there is 3.78 litres in a gallon so were paying $3.55 to $4.00 a gallon. Our gas is at about $4.00 a gallon right now also. I live about 30 minutes from the Minnesota/Canadian border and some times we go for a ride and get fuel for the hell of it since its alot cheaper its kinda work the ride and it passes the time on the boring days. And i think the gas is around $2.70 a gallon in minnesota so im paying roughly 2/3's the price if i go there.

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Right by us an Exxon is $2.94,we filled with B20 in Wilmer yesterday for $2.68 and in my 7.3L's opinion the B20 is better:sly

Reaction score
i ussually fill up in buda when i'm traveling back and forth to san antonio and today i filled up for 2.29 a gallon there was a heck of a line and they only have two pumps so it was quite a wait but always worth it cause in san antonio its about 2.45 a gallon where i fill up

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a question....

If you see two service stations, across the road from each other. One has diesel at $2.85 per gallon, and the station is empty, and the other station has diesel for $2.35 per gallon, with many vehicles in line. You only need 30 gallons..
Do you
a. wait in line to save $15.00 or
b. pay the extra $15.00 and be on your way.

My choice is (b), because in California, you have to pay first before pumping the fuel, which means you have to first wait in line until it is your turn, then walk into the station and pay, then walk out and fuel up, then walk back and get your change.
Of course my situation is different, because of my hip, every step is painful, and with many people waiting to pay, more pain standing around.
Plus around here $15.00 will not buy much.

tpicou96

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
down fuel is anywhere between 2.63 to 2.86 a gallon.at one store diesel went up 20 cents in 2 days.

Reaction score
yeah i think i'm gonna have to agree with rich 15 bucks is three cans of copenhagen well used to be three cans is now like 17 bucks but thats the way of life

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14