Price of Diesel?

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have mixed feeling about paying the extra $15.00. If the option is pay before fueling or using a debit/credit card, then I'd go the cheaper route. However, if the prepay pump doesn't have a card prepay option, then I'd pay the extra $15.00. You also gotta think about the wait. With some of us older guys, a shorter time waiting on the pump cuts down on the time waiting to pee. :D :D :D

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
I was in Waco over the weekend, the low I saw was 2.68 the high 2.74. Here in Dallas (in my area) 2.69 - 2.94. The 2.94 is at the Shell station at Ferndale and N.W. Highway. That guy must think his stuff is gold because he always runs way higher than any of the stations that carry it close to him. What surprised me is that at Northwest Hwy and Abrams there is a Shell station and a Texaco across from each other. The Shell their usually beats Texaco by a couple of cents and the previous Shell (mentioned above) by .20 or more. I know different owners and all of that.........but that much of a price difference????
In the end it just looks like it is going to be an expensive summer fuel wise.
Craig

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was at the fuel station on Monday and while I was filling up the price of Diesel went from $2.71 to $2.77. Glad I was in the middle of filling up. Might start making my own diesel again.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
2.79 here at wally world up from 2.54 last week

darn iran stuff has everyne jumpy....her ewe go again right before hurricane season and were already getting gouged -mad -mad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14