Program Number 05B35 Reflash- Good or Bad?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
how wil lit wipe out thedge?
cant you flip back to stock. then get edge to update your software?
that seems weird to me
my predator would let you go back stock, get reflashed then you could re-upload the tune.
give edge a call

Billd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I had mine done. It doesnt seem to made a difference. Here in California, if you dont get it done you can get your tags.

JustMeandMyZ

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I had that same recall done about two months ago. At first I was pretty hesitant to take it in to get it done seeing all of the bad reviews about the recall, but something just told me take it in and just do it. I figure, what could it hurt. The truck ran good before the I had the recall done, and it still runs good after I had the recall done. Thank god!:thanks Didn't really notice much of a change. Maybe a little more oommpff.:burnit The only smoke that I see coming out of the tailpipe is when I'm flooring it, but I believe that is normal.

myfirstford

Always a full pull
Reaction score
I had it done too, totally screwed up my BD Exhaust brake Auto-Loc down shift parameters, sometimes I have to manually shift it, and it really sucks fuel when pulling, but it does have more HP and torque, so I'm neutral.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To Flash or not to Flash....

Having a 06, I have not received any letters from Ford regarding flashes. If and when I get one, I will first ask why the flash? What is it supposed to fix? Then I would wait and be one of the last ones to get the upgrade, until I found out from others how it works. I am a retired Computer Network Supervisor, and ran a large network. I would constantly receive upgrades to programs that I had on my servers. From years of experience, I found that I did not want to be the first one to make the upgrade. Many, many times the (fix) to one problem would cause another problem.
Just my two cents worth...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl