Project Performance Street Truck

Diesel

Cetane Addict
Reaction score
update!

Here it is before I dropped it.
05-16-08_2327.jpg

Now here it is with the 3" Dream beams in the front and a flip kit with new springs in the rear.Don't mind the tow strap. I had to get he drive shaft shortened.
DSCN3358.jpg

DSCN3359.jpg

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Pimp

That is the new pimp truck in the area!:notworthy You can assure me you WILL be attending the NTxPSA Rally in October YES?:sweet

Diesel

Cetane Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the good words guys.

I have the badges but I am going to wait to put them on. I will be dropping it off next week to have the fenders color sanded, a few little touch ups done and the bed cover painted.I will put the badges on after I get it back.

As far as the bed sitting high in the front, it seems the frame has a little camber to it from a previous collision. It seems to bow slightly above the axle causing the fornt of the bed to be about a 1/2 inch high. I looked at the photos of it with the old bed on it and it looks exactly the same. Troy(at Caliber) says he can throw it on the frame machine and get it straight. Had I noticed it when I cut the frame down I could have adjusted for it in the actual cut. That's what I get for doing it right.:dunno

Yes I plan on going to the rally in OCT.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14