Project Performance Street Truck

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
gonna be a sweet lookin ride. just one ?...i saw you were paintin the interior parts ...it would look sweet with the interior parts painted to accent the wxterior color like a custom interior ya know where are you at here in texas would love to check it out(and help if needed if i'm in town)

Last edited:

Diesel

Cetane Addict
Reaction score
The way the door panels and dash are laid out they are just too bulky to have the exterior color on them. I will however paint the dash panel(around the cluster and radio) to match the exterior and possibly the window switch panels.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm in Newark but the truck went to paint today. Should have it back in 3 weeks.

When it comes back it gets wired for locks,power windows,door poppers,alarm,remote start and all the audio wiring. When all thats done the interior can go back together. Then replace the waterpump,belts,hoses,glowplugs , flush the tranny, change the rear diff fluid(maybe install a locker), Exhaust,intake, Edge .

Last will be the rear link/airbag and the Dream Beams in the front.

Lotsa lotsa da do!

Diesel

Cetane Addict
Reaction score
well I said after this weekend, I just didn't say how long

Here ya go more pics

I test fit a S#!t bed
Testfit21.jpg

Testfit31.jpg

Actually getting the body work done and prepped for paint.:clap:
DSCN2938.jpg

DSCN2940.jpg

DSCN2941.jpg

DSCN2942.jpg

DSCN2943.jpg

DSCN2944.jpg

DSCN2945.jpg

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am getting excited. Sure is lookin sweet, makes me wish I had more time to build my own little truck. Keep the pics coming. Sure you are tired of hearing that. LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14