Question

ArlieEdwards

Arlie
Reaction score
I noticed that there are only 20 topics cited and no way to go to another page with more cites. Is that all that has been generated so far or will this new format only hold 20 and the older ones just fall off the earth?

:dunno

Well after I posted, I discovered that my post created another page. I was wondering, because there was a post on here yesterday that I do not see any longer. I guess it was deleted. Probably for good reason.

Arlie

Last edited:

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I doubt the post was deleted. The moderation here is much different than "other" sites. As far as there not being another page of threads, this site is very young.

Scott

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
You will most likely never see a deleted thread here. I think there are only a handfull of locked posts over on OB and the same guys set up and moderate here as well. Welcome to land of truck(and other B.S.) freedom.

Scott

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Arlie,

Nothing has been deleted or removed, the reason there is only 20 or so threads is that has all that has been generated so far since the site openend.

Mike

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Arlie go to your "User CP" in the upper left hand corner,click "Edit Options" then scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and bump up the threads per page number so you can catch em before they fall off ;) :)

Hope that helps some :sweet

Bill

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
ArlieEdwards said:
I could have sworn I saw a post on here a few days ago about the pope's death

Arlie
Sorry Arlie, it wasnt here............. And if it was, it would still be here.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg