Rather than a DIY forum...

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I did a quick and dirty 10k mod link off the main page just to experiment. Its fairly easy to use, once you get a hang of the context.

Max Power

Reaction score
If we can get some content in there I will figure out the best way to link to it and that should get things rolling. So anyone who wants to add to it, feel free!

rvassar

Refugee from California
Reaction score
Seeking Political Assylum in Central Texas!
Max,

I suggest you start by defining some policy & rules. In particular, I think you need to clearly state that anyone posting content to the Wiki is granting superdutydiesel.com a perpetual non-exclusive license to said content. You might look at some of the other Wiki's and see how they handle it.

Rob

rvassar

Refugee from California
Reaction score
Seeking Political Assylum in Central Texas!
Ford_Forgotton said:
Yeah, I did a quick and dirty 10k mod link off the main page just to experiment. Its fairly easy to use, once you get a hang of the context.

I just added a "to do list" for suggested improvements to your 10K mod. :D

Max, check to see if the Wiki engine saved a change log of my modification, and perhaps try backing it out, just for practice.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, i see your changes. Question is, do we upload them to THIS site, or hotlink them off our own? What about thumbnails? Would rather thumbnail it to a larger image rather than embed a large image in the wiki itself.

Max Power

Reaction score
Yes I can see changes. Do either of you two want admin access to the wiki? I just don't really know where to start or where I am going.

Max Power

Reaction score
Let's give this wiki a go. I've linked to it from a few places on the forum.

Everyone feel free to contribute in any way you can. It is completely publicly editable right now.

This is my first wiki so bear with me. Anyone who can offer any suggestions to make it better let me know if you can not edit yourself.

Thanks

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I see you linked the pics off of Oilburners. I thought about linking off of my personal webpage, but I'd rather not risk it going down and the pics going away. I guess I could the pics from the VB garage maybe? Or do we have a generic area to upload pics that wouldnt count against our upload limits?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58