recycling internal parts morality

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
ill deal with that when the time comes.but me being as stubborn and pigheaded as i am i doubt ill do it.im 32 and my knees,hips,back,shoulders and wrists are always in pain.sometimes enough where i wont get out of bed.instead of havin them looked at ill deal with it.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure about this.im not a fan of organ donating either.im not a donor and nor will i be.if i needed a transplant to live i would refuse it.id rather die than have a body part of another person stuck in me.if i need a joint replacement,oh well give me strong pain killers cuz they aint cuttin me open for it.and they sure as heck aint cuttin me open after i die to take pieces out of me like im some kind of human salvage yard

IMO...I feel the same way. How did people make it before there was artificail body parts? I was suppose to have a screw put into my wrist for a football injury 5 yrs ago....still fractured to this day. I still hit the sled at practice (pain was so bad I felt like I was going to pass out), benched 225lbs 3 sets of 12's... the pain just gave me a reason to get the weight off of me. I would deal with that little of pain before I get cut on. Now that pain compared to knee cartilage damage:dunno My dad has damage to his and refuses to get another knee surgery. I'm not going to say that I'm never going to have surgery to replace/repair body parts. Only if it's a MUST for me to be able to provide for my family would I do it. It just comes down to personal prefference.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
i made the stupid mistake of punching a solid wall.fractured my wrist and the bones in my hand for my pinky and ring fingers and dislocated those 2 fingers.i didnt want to go to the hospital for it but friends forced me to go.it didnt hurt just numb and tingly.nurse at the hospital kept trying to force me to have an iv for pain meds.kept refusing.they couldnt fix it so they sent me to boston.they wanted to put a pin in my hand.i seen another kid that did the same thing and had the pin.everytime they touched his hand he screamed and cried like a baby.so i refused it.dont know if its healed but it still hurts when im turnin wrenches and when it gets cold it goes numb.id rather deal with it than have a metal pin in it for who knows how long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14