Riding on just the out side dual

uloadit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's time to do one of two things,sell the truck or squeeze out as much as i can out of my fuel mileage. I would get a pair of super singles but i cant find that anywhere,I would like to match the front rims but no one makes it. Or i will take off the inside rim and just run on the out side 1 ,because only two sidewalls are flexing. There’s less rolling resistance.”2,less weight,and less wind resistance. that should help. But please if you know any thing i can add let me know

TampaDieselFX4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you cheif. I'm in the process of ridding my 71 pound 35x12.50's and going to something like a 64 pound 285/65 BFG A/T or a 63 pound 305/60 GoodYear wrangler.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Well it's time to do one of two things,sell the truck or squeeze out as much as i can out of my fuel mileage. I would get a pair of super singles but i cant find that anywhere,I would like to match the front rims but no one makes it. Or i will take off the inside rim and just run on the out side 1 ,because only two sidewalls are flexing. There’s less rolling resistance.”2,less weight,and less wind resistance. that should help. But please if you know any thing i can add let me know

bad idea.

will lead to premature bearing failure because it will load the bearing diagonally.

remember the "wide-fats" hanging 8" out of the Geo fenders that was so popular with the youngsters a few years ago? :doh:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58