ROI (Return on Investment) Pay back

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of us, like Big Joe, WD, etc. have more money than time left to spend it. We took out $73,000 to purchase our truck and 5th wheel, but if we were younger, I probably would not have bought the rig, but would have used a car to travel and stay at motels. In the long run, it would have cost less.
My decision to spend the money was because, money in the bank does you no good when you are six feet under. So fuel costs, maintenance costs, insurance, license fees, etc. all are part of doing what you want to do. If I thought just about it being a good financial deal, I would not have bought our truck and 5th wheel.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of us, like Big Joe, WD, etc. have more money than time left to spend it. We took out $73,000 to purchase our truck and 5th wheel, but if we were younger, I probably would not have bought the rig, but would have used a car to travel and stay at motels. In the long run, it would have cost less.
My decision to spend the money was because, money in the bank does you no good when you are six feet under. So fuel costs, maintenance costs, insurance, license fees, etc. all are part of doing what you want to do. If I thought just about it being a good financial deal, I would not have bought our truck and 5th wheel.

:hail AAA-men bro.

Except... No Motels fer Us. :lmao

In our RV ? I KNOW who was 'tween those sheets last night :lmao

On Edit ? Here's my first calculated MPG= 300.3 miles, on 28.581 gallons. Calc's out to...10.50698 MPGs.

But here is my ROI:

An absolutely wonderful weekend RV trip to San Juan Batista, Ca. Stayed in a Great RV park with 10 really nice friends, toured the Old San Juan Batista Mission area, Had a Super good Steak Dinner in a building that was built in 1853, with Strolling Spanish Minstrels. Took the Perfect "Combat Nap" on Saturday afternoon (all 4 sides), Had a couple Cold Ones, around the Campfire that night. A Trucker's Breakfast on Sunday morning.... and took the Long Way home. Stopped and had lunch along the road, under some Huge Oak tree's. Cat got a Rat. Dogs did what they Wanted to.

Life is Good. $4.00 a gallon........ or whatever.:sweet:sweet

Last edited:

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes;

Having fun and making memories is priceless.
I am glad you had a great time. April is coming fast, then it will be our turn to enjoy this great nation, and as many friends as possible on the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14