SCT Custom Tune

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
karla06 said:
.... He owns a Duramax that he tuned with his EFI Live that runs 12's on fuel only. Stock turbo,injectors, and injector pump. I'ts also a crew-cab 4x4.

Welcome to SDD Karla!

Got a time slip for that 12 sec run, maybe 12.99 on fuel. Some of us have been around the block and know a little better.:rolleyes:

karla06

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I could get one! Just called him, It run's a 12.87 on fuel. No B.S. on this side of the fence my friend! But Thanks for the warm welcome:thanks

Karla

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
karla06 said:
See I was telling him to mess with my Trans. He said that it won't last and i'll be spending the $5 grand he did on a Trans. There is no Nitrous on his truck, He's messing around with a program for it though. That's all on fuel! I know i've driven it.

Karla

Welcome

Going by what you said here confused me why your brother can't figure out what needs to be done with you transmission control if he is a custom tuner. :dunno Within the SCT it's pretty simple to make that adjust. Controling the trans is what the SCT does best.

Friends of ours at the 2006 Ozone Depletion Tour in Atlanta this past Saturday night did a 12.0x at 114 mph in his 2002 lb7. He took the quick diesel class. He sprays to get this number and his struck is a dedicated drag truck. Which one does you brother have? LB7,LBZ,LLY???

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14