Seat Cover Issue

diesel4camping

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am looking to replace my seat covers, or at least cover them with aftermarket seat covers. I am looking at a set on eBay that says exact fit for 02' - 07', and only guarranteed to fit those years. I have a 99' F350 with the 40-20-40 split front seats.

Are the 99' seats the same as the 02' - 07'?

Thanks for your help. :dunno

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the earlier SD's had the seat belts coming from the "B" pillar where the 02 and newer come from the seats.

mp18d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marathon Seat Covers

I am not sure what covers you are looking at on Ebay; they might be great or might be junk. I have found you really have to do some research to get good stuff offa Ebay.

I put a pair of Ebay covers on my wife's Duramax-they suck. Colors faded, they thinned out and got slick. Stains everywhere.

My F-350 has a set of Marathon's both front and rear, with over 100,000 miles on them. The truck is driven daily, both on the ranch and off. Our 100lb GSD lives in the back seat in the winter while we are out working. We live in the snow which then = mud. They get alot of hard use. I have slept in on them with muddy boots and spurs. ....

These covers look brand new. Not even those leaky Taco Bell soft tacos phase em! :D

We pick up her new Chevy in 2 weeks. I already ordered Marathons for it.

Good luck!

Mike

hawkdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mp18d, did you get your covers from Marathon direct or is there another source with different pricing? A Google search brings up a few different sources. I am in need of some covers soon.

I don't think the oppressed will ever be liberated.......not anymore.......

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58