Question Short bed and 5th wheel

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget about paying for the truck :lmao

I do not want to talk about that.....:stir.

Aww, it's ok. I can relate. I have $8,000 of PARTS to pay off :eek:

Look'n at the "it lives again" post... $50,000, plus License fees for an 8 year old F-250... and $6.8 (ish) dollars a gallon for diesel.. Maybe, jus' Maybe.. It Ain't to Shabby.. live'n here in the Good 'Ol U, S of A ?

:):dunno:lmao

Last edited:

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look'n at the "it lives again" post... $50,000, plus License fees for an 8 year old F-250... and $6.8 (ish) dollars a gallon for diesel.. Maybe, jus' Maybe.. It Ain't to Shabby.. live'n here in the Good 'Ol U, S of A ?

:):dunno:lmao

I like liven in the old USA here. It's the others that live here and like to stick it to you any chance they get....oil companies, truck dealers, politicians and so on......:D

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like liven in the old USA here. It's the others that live here and like to stick it to you any chance they get....oil companies, truck dealers, politicians and so on......:D

I hear Ya !!

We were planning a 3-4 month RV Road Trip.. Now, with the price of Dezel.. we're having second thoughts.... :(:rant:rant:rant

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife and I were talking about a two to three week trip up north BUT that was changed when I had to get a newer truck and fuel went nuts. So we are rethinking are trip may go to TN. or KY. for a week or so. :dunno

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have to get home and it goes up every day down here. I would love to go to CO. this summer, but that may be off.
Sounds like you stole that slider, got in in yet?
Doug

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll have that bad boy in this weekend, after I fix the drain field from the poop tank. :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58