shorty project

02shorty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Seats out of a cc i picked up at a scrap yard for $150!! These grey cloth seats are hard to find

02shorty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hmm..shortbed dually?? not sure about that..maybe the next one. Got the new headlights and grille mounted today.For all those people who ask if you can modify the header panel to fit the 05-07 headlights and grille..here ya go.Not hard at all just took about 45 minutes.

02shorty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys got the front bumper installed and the new bedside put on today..ill have pics up soon. I am really pleased with how everything is looking.Should be driving it again soon....So I have a question..would you guys spend the extra money to get the 08 tailgate and rear bumper?? I have been looking on craigslist and think i could get both for around $500.I already have the 08 taillights so this would complete the package.Let me know what you think....

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
Hey guys got the front bumper installed and the new bedside put on today..ill have pics up soon. I am really pleased with how everything is looking.Should be driving it again soon....So I have a question..would you guys spend the extra money to get the 08 tailgate and rear bumper?? I have been looking on craigslist and think i could get both for around $500.I already have the 08 taillights so this would complete the package.Let me know what you think....

Why not.:D

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice

Know what could look cool would be a stepside bed off a f-150.
A PSD stepside no other truck would have it...lol

I do like the body work, looks good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14