Site acting wierd

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Ok the site has been doing odd things to me both at home and at work, using both IE and Firefox. Unless I manually enter www.SuperDutyDiesel.com it will briefly enter the site and then immediatetly kick me to a link that re-directs to Oilburners. In other words If I use my favorites link it kicks me out. Any ideas?:dunno

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Frank convinced me it was some type of virus during our chat Sunday night. I went and bought a new Norton Internet Security yesterday and installed it lastnight. I run XP sp2, Windows Spyware and Norton 2006, and have had this problem on other peoples pc's too. Norton found no infections in my pc even after live update. :dunno

I have to manually enter www.superdutydiesel.com and quickly hit the stop button or I get redirected. Its not doing it anymore? It stopped monday before I installed Norton.

Also, the QUICK LINKS tab will not open on my pc at home if the favorites list is opened? Close the favorites and the tab drops down?

Bryan

Max Power

Reaction score
Guys I can't nail this down. It really doesn't seem to be a problem on my end but I do have about 6 people with the same problem. I just can't figure it out. :(

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
this morning the link to this site opened and then jumped to the oil burner.net.
I closed it and re-opened and it worked fine. it was almost like it was asleep. I woke it up at 630 AM:dunno
works good now, but 1 out of three its slow to load, and now my IE is nixing pop ups all by itself

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had that intermittently over the weekend...
and promise it's no virus on my computer...
my company has been on top of that for the 6 years I've been there...

CHP suggested I try a new link this morning instead of my old bookmark and it seemed to clear it up...
it was as if cache was not clearing or something and trying to redirect to oilburners....

working fine now....

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Bill also asked me to check my java version, and a few other things. I'll do it all tonight, and remove SDD from my favorites and then add it back. :dunno

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
Mine did this all yesterday morning, finally I went down and clicked the Superduty link at the bottom of the OB page and it took me there and since then I can now us my favorites link....Strange???

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I was , then i reloaded the link and hit enter and it worked fine.
then this morning it jumped to the oil burner i hit stop and reloaded . all good now
but our puters at work have been misbehaving to i think the whole web is very overtaxed today. its slow here

Max Power said:
Just curious, is everyone that is having problems using a link from the favorites?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14