Site acting wierd

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I have not had a problem with this site ever. I am using W2K and Firefox and Deer Park for browsers.

Dave

kenh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use the free program.
Also Ad-Aware, Spyware Blaster.

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been happening to me the past couple of days. Tried Firefox 1.0.7 and IE. It doesn't happen going through the aol browser.:dunno

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I don't know if many of you've done a computer diagnostic on your PC/s but I highly recommend www.PCPitStop.com and run a full test(it's free)

Once every few months I'll run a full test on our computers to keep em in tip top shape!:sweet

Bill:cowboy:

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
Hey all.... as part of what I do here at the Big B is network/Perimeter security.... there are several worms, and a few trojans that are not picked up by the major Virus software Co. products. there is a tool that we sometimes use, It is put out by Mcafee here is the Link. http://download.nai.com/products/mcafee-avert/s_t_i_n_g_e_r.exe
This tool looks for specific Worms and Trojans.
http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/McAfee_Anti-Phishing_Filter/v1.0/mapf-1_0-win32.zip This tool helps keep bad things..out..... or in as is sometimes the case. hope this helps kill any of the worrying that may be spreading, I do recomend keeping your DAT files up to date, as I see on avg 10 new virus Variants a day....

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
see what I mean, Frank's like one of those doctors that will make you feel sick even when there's nothin wrong with ya. JK Frank :thanks

HCAbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was too, its works fine here at work, I fixed it at home last night, but havent had a chance to check it out today!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max Power said:
Just curious, is everyone that is having problems using a link from the favorites?

Tony, I use the link from my favorites... EVERY TIME. Ever since you did whatever you did... everything works just fine. Here at work, and at home.

FWIW :dunno

Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14