smoked tail lights on white truck??

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
How are the smoked ones for visibility? I had some clear taillights with red bulbs and was always afraid I was going to get rear-ended. I put the stock lights back in after about a year. I would think the smoked ones would be even worse?

DA-HEAT

The First Stroker
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the pics I bet that will look awesome. I want a set for my truck now

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are the smoked ones for visibility? I had some clear taillights with red bulbs and was always afraid I was going to get rear-ended. I put the stock lights back in after about a year. I would think the smoked ones would be even worse?

Depends on the degree of "Smoked" Crumm. As I shopped around for smoked lenses I found that out, real quick. Mine are Smoked, but not Dark. And with LEDs... are brighter than the stock.

When I had the Clears I used a GE 3357/3457 wedge bulb. >Brighter< than a 3157.

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
I can't wait to see it with all the new lights and lenses. I have the Euro head lights and not real crazy on how well the focus the lights. They are bright enough, just more of a scattered pattern. I drive a lot at night and driving on country roads I need the high beams most of the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14