snow plowing!!!!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
hey, that's a nice lookin' dent-side, Crummy...
what year is that, a '74?

atk

Reaction score
I plowed for hire for a couple of years but it was too much of a pain. We never get more than a few inches at a time so people wait until it has snowed 5 times then they call and want you to remove three weeks worth of packed snow. Tough to cut hard-pack with a pick-up plow. I now just plow our own driveway and only have seasonal tags on the plow truck so it can't leave the driveway. I also have a 4-wheeler plow so the kids can take care of most the snow :sweet
add2.jpg

yeah, done a few of those jobs. people think after driving on it for awhile, it will peel off, just as easy as it went on there....:rolleyes:

nice plow truck....:sweet..............is that a High Boy?

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crumm thats a nice lookin truck. Those are the best trucks ford made in my opinion i know i'll never sell my 79 again i was lost with out it, even though its a p.o.s. im still in love :D

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
I plowed for hire for a couple of years but it was too much of a pain. We never get more than a few inches at a time so people wait until it has snowed 5 times then they call and want you to remove three weeks worth of packed snow. Tough to cut hard-pack with a pick-up plow. I now just plow our own driveway and only have seasonal tags on the plow truck so it can't leave the driveway. I also have a 4-wheeler plow so the kids can take care of most the snow :sweet
add2.jpg

Nice plow rig.:sweet

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
hey, that's a nice lookin' dent-side, Crummy...
what year is that, a '74?
Nope but you were close.
Looks like a 76 Highboy to me.
Nope but you were close.

It is a 75' but has a 76' grill. I wish it was a 74' as then it would not need to pass emissions testing here in Alaska. Purchased it from the second owner about five years ago. Only has 90,000 miles on it. I pulled the plow off my 76' CrewCab and put it on this 75' as it makes a better plow truck than the CrewCab.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
you can have some of my snow...

another 3-5" tonight thru tomorrow..:eek:

i am sick of it already....& i am back working for the 'man' and he is a PITA:rant

Fine69

Reaction score
Nope but you were close.

Nope but you were close.

It is a 75' but has a 76' grill. I wish it was a 74' as then it would not need to pass emissions testing here in Alaska. Purchased it from the second owner about five years ago. Only has 90,000 miles on it. I pulled the plow off my 76' CrewCab and put it on this 75' as it makes a better plow truck than the CrewCab.

I was close though.......:sly Sweet truck ;tu

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those 73-79 Ford trucks were really nice ones. My dad bought a new 78 F100 6 cyl, three on column. When he passed in '91 it only had 49000 miles on it. My mom sold it to a neighbor for his teenage son, who wrecked it a few months later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58