So, Daytona Bikeweek is less than 2 weeks away.....

NH_Duallie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Aside from being just a little over excited about dusting off the chrome on the scoot and rolling through Daytona Beach FLA.....It will mean time away from the northeast and (heres the big one....) the first trip with all the new toys in the truck. I hardly knew the trailer was behind me when the truck was stock. Now with all the extra ponies running down the road, that trailer should just be fluttering in the wind back there. As you can see......I feel like a little kid on his way to disney land.

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
Man, I wish I could go. That would be a lot of fun. That is the same time my wife is going to Italy. So I'm home with the kids for 10 days while she touring Italy with her Mom and sister. Maybe next year.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Tennessee Titan said:
Man, I wish I could go. That would be a lot of fun. That is the same time my wife is going to Italy. So I'm home with the kids for 10 days while she touring Italy with her Mom and sister. Maybe next year.
why cant we all be as lucky as you? :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
why cant we all be as lucky as you? :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Maybe one day you will be. Come to think of it, I'd rather be here with the kids bouncing off the walls :woo than ANYWHERE with the in-laws :nono: :rant :censored:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Im jealous, Id like to go to DBW one year. Not sure about Sturgis this year, its either going to be that or the Beartooth Ralley in Montana. I'd do darn near anything to get out of the cold for a week right now though.

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I'd do darn near anything to get out of the cold for a week right now though.
Hey Mike,
I can hook you up. You come watch my three kids and I'll go to Daytona for the both of us. Get you out of the cold, and endless entertainment (changing diapers, cooking, breaking up fights, watching Madagascar and
Shark Tales till you know EVERY word). Interested??

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Tennessee Titan said:
Hey Mike,
I can hook you up. You come watch my three kids and I'll go to Daytona for the both of us. Get you out of the cold, and endless entertainment (changing diapers, cooking, breaking up fights, watching Madagascar and
Shark Tales till you know EVERY word). Interested??
Ahhhhhhhhh, ya know, I've got a root canal scheduled that week and then right after that I am getting ingrown toenails removed. But thanks for the offer.:woo

BIGBLUECREW

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I will be leaving for daytona next friday morning.. I cant wait!!!

Frank:usa

NH_Duallie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
We will be leaving NH on saturday morning. A relatively leisurely drive down to be in New Smyrna on monday morning. No more driving straight through.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl